Fostering the skills you need to succeed in Baldwin County
Baldwin County has one of the best K-12 school systems in the State of Alabama. Baldwin County schools continue to post higher test scores than the national average annually. In addition, Baldwin County schools have shown a track record for innovation in terms of education. For more information, visit our education page.
Baldwin County is also dedicated to developing and maintaining a strong, skilled workforce. Through the two-year college system in Alabama, local universities, and technical schools, Baldwin County has made the strides.
- Baldwin County Colleges
- Other area colleges
- Alabama Industrial Development Training (AIDT)
- Rated one of the Top 10 State Training Programs in the U.S.
- Comprehensive free training for new and expanding companies
- Program development, applicant recruiting and screening, pre-employment training, on-the-job training, mobile training units, management training, and production of training materials
- Alabama Career Centers
- The Baldwin County Career Centers offer qualified businesses incentives to hire and retrain workers including training and curriculum development and a 50% reimbursement on wages for the duration of the training period